CNC Setter - Operator
Based in Stroud, Gloucestershire
We have an exciting opportunity for an additional skilled and experienced
machinist to work within our small team to produce spare parts for Spitfire
The roll involves the following tasks:
• Setting and operating CNC milling and turning operations
• Making one-offs and small batches of components
• Having a good understanding of engineering drawings
• Accurately inspecting and measuring components
A successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Experienced in precision CNC Mill/Turn operations
• CAD/CAM knowledge also an advantage although not essential
• Have an enthusiastic can-do attitude with an eye for detail
• An interest in aviation or heritage engineering a bonus
• Equally happy to work in a small team or unsupervised
Hours 8am to 4:30pm Mon-Fri, some flexibility to start/finish possible
Optional overtime available
28 days annual leave inc. Bank Holidays.
In the first instance, please apply below with your CV or with information detailing your previous work experience.
From £16 per hour (£33,280 p.a.) to £19.50 per hour (£40,560 p.a.) depending on experience. 40 hour week.